Learn and complete the AP
What you need to do at the end
It is really important that you complete an AP having learned something and shared that knowledge.
To complete an AP you must have :
- Implemented your decision (or have learn enough to decide it’s time to stop)
- Ensured the actual spend has been recorded by the Finance team
- Published an internal blog post summarising the AP what and why, the result and learnings. It's important to include details of:
- 1.Actual vs estimated cost.
- 2.Actual outcomes in relation to success metrics.
- 3.Any next steps that follow the AP.